Terms and Conditions
By accessing any site, application, or item claimed or developed by Brandians. as a customer or client of any service, you are consenting to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, including those terms and conditions incorporated by reference.
Note: We may revise these terms from time to time. You should monitor this page periodically to review our most current and accurate version of these terms and conditions, which will apply to all future visits you make to this website.
Activity on Website
The website will be monitored for illegal activity, and any content that appears to break the law will be presented to the attention of relevant law enforcement officials. We may access, save, and reveal your record data and substance if required to do as such by law or in a good faith belief that such access safeguarding or revelation is sensibly essential to:
- You must comply with the legitimate process.
- Please note that by admitting to these terms you authorize us to proceed with the transaction.
- We will respond to your requests for client administration.
- We will uphold the rights, property, or security of our clients or the general population.
Use of Service
Brandians is a full-service design and marketing agency with the capacity to serve a wide range of customers.
Unresponsive Client (Due Payment)
If the customer has been unresponsive over communications for more than 30 days. In this case, we will assume that the client is no longer working on their respective project, and we (Brandians) have the right to charge the remaining balance from their defaulted payment method.
Please be aware that once we have completed the work for you and delivered it to you, The rest of the unfinalized work does not belong to you and, therefore, cannot be used.
Brandians will not be responsible for delivering the project/service if the client is not responding or communicating for more than 6 months after the last conversation date. In this case, project/service will be on hold, and it requires additional fees (depending on the project/service) to resume work.
Money Back / Refund Policy
Brandians will accept a refund of the design fee in the event that the client is dissatisfied with the final design. The refund will be accepted only if the client can provide a valid reason for dissatisfaction and if the client explains why he or she does not like the final product within 7 days of starting the project.
Services that have already moved from the initial stage to revisions of the next phase or final stage can’t be refunded. No refund will be entertained other than the mentioned reasons!
- Invoiced amounts must be paid UPFRONT FOUR days after receipt of the invoice.
- Payments should be made online via Credit/Debit Card or bank transfer.
- New Invoices may be generated on a mutual basis depending on the new request for Services/Requirements that are not included in the contract payment section.
- The payable mentioned on Invoices must match the exact amount, Kindly cross-check before clearing respective invoices.
- Payments for Monthly Recursive Services (SMM/SEO) would be charged in Advanced per Month on the decided date of the recurring payment.
- You would require a Credit Card attached to your Social Media Billing Centre to execute Sponsored Content, our social media experts will guide you throughout the process.
- All service charges are stated in PKR
- All service charges are pre-billed on the milestone level and exclusive of any tax applied.
Violation of Term of Use