Hey! Are you ready to pounce over the best social media designs?
Well, make someplace to gulp up five exciting ways to scroll up your marketing game.
Undoubtedly, we’re all decked up with the word “Gram.” Over the past few fast pacing years, Instagram has gained a colossal growth; emerging from one million users in 2010 to over a billion in 2020.
Do you want to slay your Instagram? Have a look at 5 best social media designs for your online business to be visually appealing and accessible on the go. Thence now is your time to turn up the gear and whistle up your brand.
5 Best Social Media Designs to Apply for Instagram Marketing
Inevitably, if you’re not a part of Instagram in this digitalized era; the chances of feeling left outstrike up. Therefore, it’s high time for you to reconsider and be a part of the furniture, as whatever we do in these times is for being highlighted in the “Gramer” list.
More about Instagram!
Basically, Instagram is among the top social media networking sites that accentuate the sharing of pictures and videos. You’re just a click away! Thus you can easily edit, share, save and publish interactive content via its tech-savvy mobile app.
Moreover, you can mingle up with your old pals through an easily accessible search option. Plus you can have a check over celebrity candid profiles or your favorite brands for figuring out their everyday movements.
Would you mind knowing about Nike’s new launch?
Getting to know about Lady Gaga’s new brand shoot?
Our answer will be consensual that is “Would love to!”
Additionally, it’s a phenomenal channel for all sorts of business accounts for boosting their recognition, product awareness and controlling conversions. Worry not! Here you go with the best social media designs.
#1 – Customize Notifications You Receive
Unarguably, after your account gets created the first thing you want is Peace! Thus, you want all the unnecessary notifications to junk off, that’s how best social media designs strategize to comfort the user. Desirably, you can turn OFF the notifications, “From Everyone” to “People I Follow”, for the following options:
Follower Requests, Friends on Instagram, Likes and Comments, Comments, Comments Likes, Comments and Likes on Photos of You, First Posts and Stories, Product Announcements, Live Videos, IGTV Video Updates, Video Chats, Instagram Direct, Reminders, Mentions in Bio and much more.
Whoa! That’s a lot.
- Move on to your account that is at the bottom right of your screen after pressing the person icon. You’ll see a three-layered icon. Then press the icon.
- Next, click on the “Settings” icon right down the Profile.
- Then in the options frame scroll down to push “Notification” settings.
- Tick off the specific notifications you want to allow.
Well, that’s it! Now let’s scroll down to discover, how to link with other social media accounts. Here, like this, you can share a post to other online Instagram audience’s accounts.
#2 – Connect with Other Online Audience’s Social Accounts
Effortlessly, Instagram comforts your social life, by incorporating an option to share on other social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Steps to Follow:
- Move to the “Settings “option. Next! Click to “Account.”
- Moving forward tap on the “Linked Accounts”. Choose your own optional social media channels, you’d like to link and include all the relevant information to subsume the channel with your Instagram account.
Just two steps! And your life gets easy with these best social media designs. Moving ahead, comes the part to edit, share, upload and post. Linking is an essential part of the social world hence it creates a bond with multiple audiences and assists in investigating what other brands are doing.
# 3 – Steps to Edit, Post and Upload an Image
As we all know best social media designs are found on Instagram, thus it’s a visual related platform. Unlike, other social platforms like Facebook based on visual and text while Twitter completely relies on Text. Therefore, Instagram stands apart with the sole point to share videos and pictures on the account.
Moreover, on Facebook albums are created with about 100 photos, while on Instagram users confront the fact of posting similar pictures again and again. As they want an aesthetically amazing profile look. Consequently, the app has added tremendous options to edit and clicks for the various purpose of picturing and posting.
Let’s dive to the next level to explore editing, posting and uploading an image.
- Doubtlessly, click on the “+” icon at the bottom center of your screen.
- in this part you’re loaded with three simple steps. You can click a new picture or make a video with the option “Photo” from Instagram. Also, you can search through the photos from the “Gallery” option right on Instagram. However, I found the Brandians amazing women’s day celebration related post. So I chose the picture and clicked “Next.”
- Instagram has these two startling features “Filter” and “Edit “to enhance your picture. Feasibly, Instagram has a scroll through the carousel for adding filters to your screen. Moreover, you can transform the intensity of the image by tapping the filter and move the cursor.
- Tap on the “Edit” option at the right bottom of your screen, as now you can modify brightness, structure, warmth, saturation, brightness and much more. After you’re done with it clicks “Next.”
- Now you need to set up the caption for the post, after that you tag the pages, people of your own choice who are already on Instagram. Next, you hop onto the Location option if you want to add. Moreover, below the location there are linked accounts options like Facebook, Twitter beside it you press the button. In the end, you publish the post.
# 4 – Post Videos and Images to Your Stories
Instagram is known for its best social media designs; perhaps in 2016 Instagram launched the stories feature that disappears within 24 hours of upload. However, most people loved the feature as it’s similar to the Snapchat features. Thus, people upload candid, work-related and fun stories for engaging their followers. Here you can do with these simple steps:
- In the top left-click the “camera icon.”
- Formerly, you’re in the stories section you can easily make up a story (Video or Picture) of yours through the app. Possibly, if you’re having an image saved in the photo gallery you just have to press on the tiny square at the bottom right of your screen and bingo!
- Mark Check on the photos you’d like to upload on your stories.
- Additionally, at the top right of your screen, there are fun editing features including a pencil, Aa and smiley icon. The pencil icon helps you write the content or draw up an image. However, the “Aa” option lets you change the word typeface by tapping on “classic.” In the end, the smiley adds up hashtags, emojis, time, location, date and many other exciting elements.
- In the top-right, if you’ll click the smiley emoji you’ll have multiple options zoomed up. You need to pick out your preferred image. In case you aren’t interested just move it to the trash can in the middle of the screen.
#5 – Find and Follow Users
Amazingly, it’s super easy to find and follow users through Instagram “Search Feature.” Doubtlessly, you can follow celebrities, brands, friends and who so ever you want. Finding through tags and mentions gets quite easy to find someone, just by knowing the exact content that you’re searching for. Follow some steps to find and link with accounts:
- Tap on the “Magnifying Glass” at the bottom of your screen to open up the search bar.
- Furthermore, start finding through “Places” and “Tags” if you wish to, otherwise find through an ID or by the name you know; such as I searched for “Brandians.”
- Next, you’ll find a blue “Follow” button on the main page of the personal account. If it’s a public account then you just have to click and you’re able to check on that specific account. Wherefore, if it’s a private account you need to wait for the person to accept the request.
Follow Tips to Become an Instagram Pro
Unquestionably, Instagram is leading the path in the best social media designs leaving behind many other platforms. Therefore, a compelling brand must try to follow the above tips to expand the online marketing business. Hence, these simple but exciting tips will let you move in the digital world as a Pro. This could be assisted through a professional digital marketing agency that boosts brand awareness and positioning through Instagram.